Do you ever feel like you made the wrong decision?
The high volume of patients, endless documentation, and mediocre pay can really start to wear you down.
Throw massive student debt into the mix and all of a sudden it's the perfect storm for burnout.
My name is Danny Matta and I know exactly how you feel.
I know how you feel because I'm a Physical Therapist that lost my love for the profession but... I was able to get it back.
Working as a clinician is an amazing career full of fulfillment, rewarding moments, and life-changing experiences for your patients.
It’s likely one of the reasons you choose this career path in the first place.
To escape the high volume PT Mill many of you will start cash-based practices or maybe you already have.
It's honestly one of the best opportunities for clinicians today.
But without the right business skills to support your practice and abilities, you’ll run into a lot of the problems below.
Does this sound familiar?
- You started as a solo practitioner and opened with little to no business background.
- You’re working out of a subleased office, feeling isolated, and doing limited part-time hours because of a lack of patient volume.
- You’re not sure how to get more patients in the door consistently.
- The amount you take home every month constantly goes up and down. So you’re regularly experiencing “feast or famine” cycles in your business.
- You feel like you’re undercharging clients and taking home less than your worth.
- Your practice is disorganized and chaotic. You’re no longer as present as you used to be with loved ones. (Maybe you’ve even started working nights and weekends just to keep up)
- You don’t know how to confidently bring on staff members. Such as an administrative assistant, or additional clinicians. This means you can’t leave your practice and go on vacation without your bottom line taking a hit.
- You lack the systems in place to scale past what you’re currently doing.
You’re not alone in your struggles and
the solution is staring you in the face
If you’re like most physical therapists, you want to make a meaningful, deep, and lasting impact in the lives of your patients.
Yet with all these problems, challenges, and concerns it’s not as easy to provide the level of care you’d truly like.
The truth is it's not just enough to be a great clinician and care about people anymore.
Without getting the business side right, you’re missing out on helping all the people you and your practice can truly help.
And it isn’t your fault.
No one showed us how to run an effective cash-based business.
- What should you be doing when your day starts?
- Where should you focus your time between patients?
- How do you get people through the door?
- What should you price your packages at?
- How do you have clients say yes and come back again and again?
Today, we’re giving the plan and
tools for fixing everything, once and for all
Inside The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual, I’ll share with you the exact stages you need to go through to scale your practice, how to dial in your avatar to attract the right people, and how to optimize your sales process so you grow quickly and help more people.
In 2014 my wife and I opened a cash-based practice in a windowless room in the corner of a CrossFit gym. I wasn’t sure if it would work. I ended up with more patients than I could handle within 12 months.
When we opened our cash-based practice….I really wasn’t sure if it would work. In fact, I had a few people I really respected straight up tell me it was a bad idea.
I actually felt like I had no other option. I sure as hell wasn’t going to see 20 people a day and I knew very little about insurance.
I had just left active duty service as a Physical Therapist in the Army. That’s a socialized medical system and we didn’t deal with any insurance at all. We just did our jobs, documented visits and then went home.
The thought of trying to learn the insurance game was just too much for me. Against the advice of some well respected business owning clinicians, I went for it and started a 100% cash clinic from day one.
Here are two things I did know for sure.
1. The vast majority of people have musculoskeletal injuries and the average healthcare experience is terrible.
I felt that if I could give people the greatest healthcare experience of their life, they would rave about me to all of their friends and family.
2. I also felt confident in my ability to teach. I had been teaching larger groups for years in the Army and had even started teaching the CrossFit Movement and Mobility Course for Kelly Starrett’s company.
So…with two small kids, Ashley and I decided to go for it and we started our cash-based practice called Athletes’ Potential.
My business plan was simple.
Teach about movement and self care at as many places as possible around the city of Atlanta to get new patients.
Completely overdeliver once they became clients.
Actual revenue from the last 3 full years of owning our cash-based practice.
This little practice that my wife and I started in the corner of a CrossFit gym quickly grew to the largest all cash-based practice in the state of Georgia.
More importantly, we grew a company that truly helped thousands of people and had a lot of fun along the way.
In 2017 something strange happened.
I started getting emails, phone calls and social media messages from other clinicians that wanted to start and build a practice like ours.
I didn’t feel qualified to give people business advice. My wife and I felt like we barely knew what we were doing with our business.
I diligently responded to and answered every single message I received that year.
To my surprise, my advice and guidance actually worked.
People all around the country started seeing their practices grow just the way we did.
That year, Ashley and I decided to test out working with cash-based practice owners in a more formal manner.
We interviewed a dozen clinicians that had asked for our help and decided to take a small group of 8 clinicians to work with for a year.
The goal was to see if we really could help other clinicians build what we had built at Athletes’ Potential.
The first 8 clinicians we worked with and the official start of PT Biz.
By the end of the year, every single clinician has seen significant improvements in their new patients, revenue and profit.
As much as I loved working with patients, I enjoyed working with clinical business owners even more.
Ashley and I decided to divide and conquer.
She would run our cash-based practice and I would focus on helping more clinical business owners start and grow their practices.
Over the past 5 years, our education company, PT Biz, has gone from working with 8 clinical business owners to over 1000 all over the world.
Our staff has gone from 2 people to 20 people.
We even made the prestigious Inc 5000 list as the 447th fastest growing privately owned business in the US.
In 2022 alone, the businesses we worked with generated over 50 million dollars in revenue.
The information in The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual does not come from theory.
It doesn’t come from reading a book about it and instantly thinking I’m an expert.
It comes from a decade of being in the trenches in my own cash-based practice and helping many other clinicians do the same thing.
This is the book I wish I would have had when I got started.
This is the information that works.
Many people have built multiple 6 figure practices off the information found in this book alone.
If you implement what I show you in this book...
- You’ll never have to work for someone else the rest of your life.
- You’ll never have to see 20+ patients a day for the rest of your life.
- You can double, triple or even quadruple what the average clinician makes.
- You’ll get your love for the profession back.
- You’ll be able to help your dream client get back to the activities they love doing.
- You’ll be free to live a life most people don’t even think exists.
...if you’re willing to do the work.
The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual: The Clinician's Guide To A Successful Cash-Based Practice And Never Having To Deal With Insurance Companies Again
Here's What You'll Discover Inside The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual:
- Consistently get new patients in your clinic every month so you can confidently scale and hire your dream team...
- Turn strangers into patients without coming off salesy…
- How to avoid insurance companies altogether so you can focus on patient care...
- Learn the different stages of growth so you know which growth levers to pull and, more importantly, WHEN to pull them...
- How I use a combination of marketing methods, so I never have to worry about new business coming in...
- A complete list of everything required to get up in running if you are doing a side-hustle or transitioning from an insurance-based model...
- And a lot more!
With a simple shift in your mindset and some smart money practices, you could start living the life of your dreams.Get the Book + Bonuses Today!
If you follow the steps in this book, you can succeed in the cash-based practice world.
Who are we?
We help amazing clinicians like you grow fast by giving you the right environment and right space to flourish.
At PT Biz, we believe you need a successful business environment so you can properly use the skills you’ve worked so hard for.
That way you can focus on your patients without worrying about admin, which software to use, and where your next client is going to come from.
Say goodbye to:
- Low-priced packages (and clients who don’t stick around)
- Inconsistent patient volume
- And a wild, disorganized practice that leaves you wondering what to do next.
This is NOT just about providing you with information. There’s already plenty of content out there you can get for free online.
This is about helping you
reach more patients at scale.
So you can work with amazing clients who pay you what you're worth.
And you can build a valuable cash-based practice that’s an asset to yourself, your family, and your local community.
You’ll get every tool you’ll need.
You’ll get streamlined systems that allow you to get in front of better patients and see growth every month.
You'll learn how to hire the right staff so you can confidently step back from operations, free up time and allow you to make a living when you’re not there.
Plus, you’ll get access to a thriving community of other successful clinicians and physical therapists who understand what you’re trying to accomplish.
If that’s something you’re interested in, then snag this book + bonuses TODAY!
IT'S FINALLY HERE
Ready to Get My Entire Process For Building a 7-Figure Cash-Based Practice?
The price of The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual is a one-time payment of just $4.99.
Your digital copy of The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual will be delivered to your inbox right away so you can start discovering how I have scaled my practice and 1,000’s of others.
Inside The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual, you’ll get access to over 10+ years of experience, lessons, and insights from testing, tweaking, and scaling cash-based practices.
Your purchase today also includes the 4 bonuses.
I know this seems like information overload, but I’ve done my best to organize The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual so you’ll be able to immediately gain new insights you can rapidly deploy…
To make sure you have everything needed to understand and implement The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual on your own, I’m also including the 4 bonuses listed below at NO COST with your order today.
These bonus courses and workshops are designed to complement what you’ll learn inside The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual.
What's Included In The Bonuses...
90-Day Marketing Sprint
How you market your business is the cornerstone to your success. In this bonus, we tell you exactly what to do and how to really ramp things up in just 90 days!
- Building Local Presence and Reputation
- How Different Businesses Should Get Started in Different Stages (it works for every stage)
- Building a 90-Day No-Fail Execution Plan
You’ll finish this course with a complete picture of what it takes to successfully market and grow your practice in just 90 days. We've used this with 100's of clinicians, so its not theory.
The Perfect Schedule
It may sound boring to talk about time management, but most people we work with are pretty TIME POOR! If you don't have the time, you can't succeed. That's where this course come in and you'll learn:
- How to optimize the time you DO have
- Learn what to prioritize in your growth plan, so you aren't wasting time
- Best practices for blocking your schedule in the right ratios
You’ll finish this course with schedule that can, in reality, take you to the next level.
The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual AUDIOBOOK
If you are the type who needs to learn on the go, this is for you...
- Audiobook is read by the author!
- Learn on your commute or whenever you have the time
- Read the book and listen to take the knowledge to a deeper level
The audiobook is an included bonus with every order.
Powerhouse Case Studies
Knowing what to do is awesome, hearing how others have implemented the exact same strategies with success brings the content to life!
- Nearly 3 hours of contextual cases studies to help you implement faster
- Avoid mistakes others have made in their journey
- See the reality of building a six figure practice in record time
You’ll finish these case studies with a feeling of confidence that you can do this too!
This Book Is For You If Want to...
- Create a fun, friendly, and successful practice with streamlined systems
- See more high-quality patients every day
- Confidently raise prices while still offering packages that sell
- Take home more each and every month
- Confidently hire and build the staff of your dreams
- Build and run a low stress business
ARE YOU IN?
The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual + Bonuses are Available to You TODAY at the Lowest Price You'll Ever See It...Why Wait?
Get The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual + All 4 Bonuses
For Just $4.99
- A Digital Copy of the The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual
- The Full Audiobook Read by the Author
- Our 90-Day Marketing Sprint Course
- The Perfect Schedule Course
- 2.5+ Hours of Case Studies
Get Everything Above Today for Just $4.99
You’ll receive The Cash-Based Practice Field Manual digital book, the audiobook, and all of the included bonuses.